what a pity for me ~.~

Muhammad Wahid Januar Pribadi, please i want meet you :( i miss you, i want tell you about my mind,my heart,and anything story about my school or my life ~ I'm gonna miss at the past time in class nine. Really missing that moment :'( HAHAHA i'm so crazy, because i thinking something about you,yeah i thinking about, if you want to relationship again, quickly i answers YEEEES ! nut maybe it's hard for you,okay ?? Now nobody in here help me,they go out from my life (was so sad). Maybe it's a miracle for you said that words.
Aaaaaaaaa please ar, i want change my bad habit and maybe i promise,i can't see another boy (that's maybe). I very sad when ever their relationship its over :'( maybe i think i was so dump. i don't use my brain,you know that ?? I'm gonna missing you so much arrrriiii -______-
But i know your feel not for me,except for your girl friend right ? what a little dizy for me, hahaha. i feel something that i give "karma'' from GOD for my bad behavior. WHY ? i'm very embrassment for says if i miss you -_-"
that 3 word for you : i'm miss you :'( please you know that. i hope you read this note,i hope loh yeah.
Thank you for everything,maybe you think this note is very freak or anything but for me it's make my feel happy :')

thanks guys :* maaf kalo kosakatanya kacauu -_-