One month! full of happiness and sadness :)

Bye february and come March it't time to me and others in my school to go somewhere that in there i must doing something. Yappp! i call it with Praktik Kerja Lapang. At the first time i;m so scared but the following day and until now i felt happy. Everyone give support me for doing this exactly my family{}. Oh yeah i have new family too in here. I get new knowladge about anything that i do. I love this time so much. But the day is last day i here. I hope today get something new that make my feel happy. i Have new friends in here. I know some place in here. I took great picture in here. I heard all something new. I buy something unique in here. All activity that i do is very great. Full happier. BUTTTTT! you know what ? after i come back from here i must doing something and deadline,again! huhu. It's okay that qonsequensy that i do. and one more, i follow one competition. Yes the most of national competition. It makes me feel nervous. but still I have to do all this optimism. It is a belief for me to participate in activities like this. Oh yes now I'm on the IPB loh!. I practice here. Many experiences that I can here. I love if i can school in here nest year. But now i'm bored. i want to go home. I miss my room so much. Hahaha Blog you know what ? in this i get full schedule for practice. blablaba and blabla. Huhu by the way all teacher and laboran help me for do something. Tired but i'm happy. Thanks to my friends all of teacher in here. All student in this uiversity. I love you guys.  I will never forget all the memories and experiences there. Especially for my sisters dorm who helped and gave many things that make me able to change and become better again.I pray that this experience can be used anywhere and anytime.hehehe. Last I pray that all my race reports and papers can be successful and I can do with the best. Win! AMIN